Wednesday, December 25, 2019

HAIRDORABLES RANKING #2: SALLEE


1) Festival Sallee: I never thought a festival-themed doll would be my favorite Sallee, but she is. Pouty face, freckles, adorable hair and outfit. Even off the artsy theme, Sallee is still a star.

2) Art Z Sallee: The signature from Series 3 is so perfect! I love her sleek hair with its little braid across the back and her outfit is casual and practical yet adorable.

3) Savvy Sallee: This was a close one. I love both of these girls a lot. I love the glasses and boots and apron on this girl. She was my favorite Series 1 Sallee by far, but Art Z just nudges her into third place.

4) Starring Sallee: I love this one's expression. She's gazing up so cutely. I love the enormous headpieces, dress, shoes, hair. She's lovely.

5) Sallee Sketches: Ah, the adorable buns. I hope they do more with this hairstyle. It's so cute! The outfit is pretty basic and the hot pink boots kinda come out of nowhere, yet I love this girl.

6) Design By Sallee: This girl is gorgeous, too. I kept flip-flopping these two, but finally opted for this one in sixth place. It was the buns that beat her.

7) Slumber Sallee: This one was a little bit of a disappointment, because she has darling buns in an updo on the checklist, not the tiny buns with long, flowing hair the doll has. But her face and outfit are still cute and I love the big blue streak in front.

8) Simply Sallee: I feel bad putting this one so low! I love her a lot! Her hair is great and her outfit makes that rather unattractive shade of yellow look good.

9) Stylin' Sallee: By no means a doll I dislike in any way. She was my first Sallee and I was so thrilled to open her.

10) Stencil Sallee: Another rather lackluster doll from the Hairdudeables series. She's cute, but the others are just so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment