Thursday, July 25, 2019

REVIEW: Enchantimals Hedda Hippo and Tadley Tiger

Unexpected Enchantimals review! I had these two as part of the same pre-order as the treefrog and lemur girls, and I didn't think they'd ever come in stock, but they did!

These sets are $13.99. Hedda is in stock right now and Tadley will be in stock on the 30th.

I actually got Hedda 2 days ago, but I didn't take any pics beyond this boxed one and the art, because I wanted to wash the gel from her hair.





She is SO CUTE.

I love the ones with short hair and her little bob is darling.


And here she is with washed and dried hair. Much better than gel helmet head.

I adore all her freckles, too. She has loads!

Lake is very cute, too.





Here's Hedda without her headband.

Cute li'l ears!

Those are the same shoes the zebra girl had, but they're cute enough to repeat.






And from the back.

The tails still weird me out sometimes. That should be down lower.




Riding on Lake.




Tadley I honestly was not very excited about. I get tired of the gray and white ones always having purple or pink hair.

But she pulls it off. She's surprisingly cute.





Cute art.





Kitty though? They couldn't come up with something better than Kitty?!!







She would have looked so cool with black hair. Or even white.







From the back.





Riding on Kitty. Ugh. It pains me to even type such a bland name. Low-hanging name fruit is not always to be picked, people.




It will be fun to display these with the other girls with larger animals.

I'll probably import the sloth set eventually. Not sure about the alligator. Maybe.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment