Thursday, July 18, 2019

SDCC 2019 Part 1

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_sander/

I'm going to be watching Garrett's Instagram (I'm not even on Instagram, but hey, it's good for news) for updates from SDCC! I can always count on him to take pics of the cool dolls. 

So we've got the official She-Ra reveal, which is all stuff that was leaked already. The dolls are on Target.com, but of course they're sold out. Or haven't been in stock yet. Not sure. 

Then we've got three gorgeous X-Men ladies from Mattel! "Barbie" versions of Dark Phoenix, Mystique and Storm! 
You can see great promo photos at that link. The dolls will be $54.99 each, which is quite steep. I'm not sure I'll get any. They are stunning though, so maybe. Now had they made Rogue and Psylocke... 

The new DCSG dolls are present at SDCC, which is nice, and that includes Green Lantern and Zatanna, which is even nicer! I'm still hoping mine ship soon. 

Hasbro is doing a Disney Style Series with Belle, Mulan and Ariel. The dolls look to be fully-articulated and have rooted lashes and fancyish outfits. Mulan in particular is lovely, but it depends on price point whether or not I get some or all of these.

Keep it coming, SDCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment