Thursday, July 4, 2019

REVIEW: Wild Hearts Crew Cori Cruize



All righty, last one. And the worst one. Not the doll. Cori is amazing. But this is my worst review. My camera battery was dying so I rushed through several photos and never got a close up of her shoes. This is the best shot you'll get. They're really nicely-detailed!

Cori was the most problematic of the three girls today because neither of the ones I chose from had her teeth in the right spot. I may pick up another once they truly hit the shelves in the multitudes IF I can find one with good teeth.





Back of the box. Her font still throws me off, because I see Lori and not Cori.







Gee, is this about music?




Yep. It is entirely about music.





Good luck with that, Cori.





That's not particularly different.






I like her explanation for why music means so much to her and it's clear that she does, because she talks about literally nothing else, but it wouldn't have hurt to expand her personality just a touch beyond music.





Cori might win the award for doll that gives the best illusion of height ever.

Between the shoes and the hair, you think she's a lot taller than the others, but she isn't.

Imagine if she was. Why didn't they do that? It would have been epic.






She's fabulously stunning.







Her hair is gathered in two ponytails. One's at the front of her head and one at the back. You can sort of shape it into a giant curly mohawk if you really try, but it won't stay perfectly.






This fantastic molded detail I had not noticed before!

AMAZING.





I love the little facial details on everyone.

The Jem vibe is strong in this line, but Cori really is a modern Shana.






Just the bodysuit. Apologies for the varied lighting in all these shots. Normally, I take several pictures for each shot I'm going for, but that was not an option by this point.






Her gorgeous face.





Here's where I really got desperate. Heh. I had one shot at each of these two poses.

Her headphones were a neat idea, but with her hair, they don't look right at all. They don't fit over her ears like they should. They should have done some stylized earbuds and used the earring holes for them.







However, she does have a real cassette player with a tiny cassette tape that pops out! Best accessory of the line.






Here's a look at the bodies. I didn't believe it when they said there were only 2 body types, but it's true. Cori really is the same as Charlie and Kenna. And, I assume, Rallee.








And here's Jacy in the mix. Her underwear print is different, which is a nice little touch.




Jacy and Charlie from the back.

And that wraps these up!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I can post answers and additional pics in a new post. I'm charging my camera battery right now so it will be ready to go...

Who's your favorite so far?

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Cori is my personal favorite. Her colors are amazing and her hair is just... WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting body comparison photos. I just got all of these dolls, but I'm not de-boxing until after Christmas, 'cause my room needs a little bit of...."spit spot!" before I can justify any more doll de-boxing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out her hairstyle even more when I de-box the one that I just bought, 'cause the cornrows don't really show NRFB.

    ReplyDelete