Friday, July 26, 2019

REVIEW: Wild Hearts Crew Rallee Radmore




I got tired of waiting for my stores to get my favorite WHC girl in, so I overpaid for her on ebay. And then naturally that meant that today I got alerts saying she was in stock. But considering I'd probably have had to try to get her from the back, I regret nothing.

Rallee wear black, has a half-shaved head, a sassy expression and white hair. Was there any doubt this was going to be my favorite? I think not.





I honestly do not get her pizza obsession though. It's funny, but it's the majority of what she talks about. It's weird.








Let's look at the little booklet first.




Pizza, fixing things, playing guitar (possibly badly).







Pizza again.




Now that is more like it.







I think she should have talked much less about pizza and more about her "fixing" skills. If she's a mechanic/handywoman or something, that would be super awesome. Girls need to see more women doing this sort of thing. But no, let's just keep talking about pizza. Hopefully in the future, we'll see more of the handy side of Rallee.







I immediately yanked the plastic bits off her.




Gorgeous face and makeup.

Her hair is perfect.

She's a badass.




I prefer this to Venus's flocking. I like seeing the "hair" detailing.






Back of the jacket.



And the front, including the Skullette detail.

The jacket is disappointing though. It just doesn't look finished. This is confusing, because the jackets and vests on the other girls are so nice.

The earrings are a little oversized for my taste, but I'm leaving them on for now. She would have been good with some alternate piercings, even just more molded up her ears or something.





Short boots that I would totally wear.






This thing is gross. No girl like this should wear a fanny pack. Ew.









The goggles are also badass. You can't convince me she's not an industrial girl. Punk? Eh. Industrial? Yes.






Super cute, but it messes with the awesomeness of her hair. I may end up with a second Rallee so she can wear her goggles and some other black outfit pieces.






Rallee with my favorite, and one of my only, custom dolls. I've had Kyrie for years and she's always been amazing. Well, it looks like Rallee's her slightly younger sister.





Yep, definitely sisters.





All five together FINALLY.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment: