Thursday, July 4, 2019

REVIEW: Wild Hearts Crew Jacy Masters




Jacy is the one I was least wanting, although that doesn't mean much because I really wanted everyone! But her retro skater style doesn't do it for me as much as the other girls' looks. So when I pulled her out of the case they put her and Charlie in, I was pleasantly surprised to really love her face.

Because she has no open mouth, Jacy should have the least errors, although the other one I had to pick from had black smears on her nose and lips, so I guess nothing is guaranteed!



Take a good look at those skates in this pic and the one above, because I never did a close-up of them. I think you can see them good enough in these shots though. The wheels don't work so it's not like they're fascinating or anything.

Look at this sass though. She describes herself as class and sass and she's not wrong!

The little clutch purse is cute, but I wish I could dangle it from her wrist instead of having her hold it. Makes more sense for a skater. But the strap is so thin, I didn't want to risk experimenting.








Pulling her skirt down to reveal a strip of tummy makes her extra sassy and body confident.






Her hair is awesome.





Vest detailing.

Face deco.

Cute bracelet.







Even sassy from the back! How does she do it?







Without the vest so you get a better look at the shirt.

Obviously Jacy has a different body than the rest of the girls. We'll look at it in Cori's review.





And stripped down with no accessories.

Look at that eyebrow.

Those dimples.

Definite sleeper hit of the line. I expected to like the others, but she may climb above some of the ones I thought I'd like more. We'll see.




About Jacy from the back of the box.





And her booklet.







Ah, a history lover! I relate.




I feel like this could have been something less on the nose.

Even "teach her how to skate if she teaches me how to sing" would have been better.





Rallee. Why are you not out yet?






And that's Miss Jacy. Like I said, definitely did not expect to like her as much as I do! She's awesome.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. I somehow found the only one in Wal*Mart with the same type of normal-looking lips that yours has. LOL! I really love this one's hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious. What do the other lips look like? I haven't paid attention to the ones in stores.

      Delete
  2. Okay, so I now have two of these Jacy dolls (from the same Wal*Mart store, actually). In the store, there were a lot of them with a really exaggerated, elongated lower lip.

    With regard to the two that I have, the first has extremely small lips (almost a Cupid's Bow look) and eyes that are more brown than yellow (The brown lines are on the INNER edges of the irises). The second one still has a fairly average-to-small mouth, but the lower lip is a little bit more exaggerated, and the eyes are much more yellow in color, with the brown lines being on the OUTER edges of the irises.

    I think that I may still need to update my Flickr, or something, and connect my account to my phone, or whatever, but I'd love to be able to share my photos of these Jacy dolls someday, as that first one that I have truly does look different from a lot of the others that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete