Friday, July 12, 2019

REVIEW: Descendants 3 Evie and Audrey

Two more Descendants 3 dolls today!

I had Evie and Audrey on order from Amazon, but they weren't in stock, so when they popped up at Target.com, I ordered from there instead and cancelled the Amazon order.

In case anyone is wondering, Amazon has the dates on the 4 fashion packs as August 14th-September 17th. I still have them on order.

Let's look at Evie first. I typically prefer Mal, but this Evie is stunning.












I like the new face for her. Not a new mold, but a redesign of the eyes. I think she looks more like the actress now.

Her color scheme, as always, is lovely.




Evie got the best hair of the D3 dolls so far. Mal's is close behind, Uma slightly after that and Audrey distant last. I'll go on more about that when we get to her.







A look at the side and back detailing.

I love the sleek look for this movie.

My only nitpick is that she doesn't have her tiara. Mal's got giant rubber gloves. They could have given Evie a tiara.





And a face comparison. Old Evie was lovely, but New Evie is lovelier.





And Audrey! Thanks, Target, for slapping the sticker right on the front of the box.




I love this darker yet still showing signs of Auradon look for Audrey.

This outfit is just great. Dusty pink is one of my favorite pinks.





I like the necklace, but if you look at the box pic, you'll see it's not right. I would have much preferred the more sinister necklace she actually wears.





Gorgeous from the back.

That hair though. It looks nice (sort of), but it's dry and definitely feels far inferior to the hair on the other dolls in the line. Not as bad as the first movie's dolls, but not on par with the others in this line or the D2 line.








Here she is without the skirt and necklace.




And a shot of the boots.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get the 2-pack with Audrey. I don't really need it, since I prefer this look. But you never know. If not, I'll be back eventually with fashion pack reviews!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. I still prefer the old Evie face, but I love new Audrey. Reminds me of Spring Unsprung Briar Beauty, who I was just re-styling yesterday. Sad about the hair quality, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have D3 Evie but I have D2 and D1 Evies.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete