Friday, July 2, 2021

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends LE Fernanda

I've missed several of the Ruby Red Fashion Friends exclusives because they pop up basically every month and a ton of them are Euro exclusives. But the one that I quickly became sad about was Fernanda. The annoying thing is that I knew about her and could have ordered, but I think I'd just pre-ordered Lila and the Siblies or some such thing and ended up passing on Fernanda. 

Regret. 

So I bought her on ebay. I did a BIN of $227.50 and thought I might be overpaying a bit, but then I just checked the ending price of the other one I'd been bidding on and...she sold for $566. Okaaaaaaaaaay! I had no idea she went that high, so I got really lucky. 

Lesson learned though. I am now paying way closer attention to Ruby Red releases.




Here's her limited edition card. 





She's #4!!!

I'm not one of those people who's obsessive about which number I get, but it is kinda cool to get such a low one. 



Hat and suitcase. I'm sure the suitcase actually opens, but I'm not opening it. 




Agh, SHE IS SO CUTE.






I'm so thankful to have her. I was an idiot for not pre-ordering. 





I definitely get Anne of Green Gables vibes, which I'm a sucker for. I didn't take a pic of the back of her head, but she has two braids. 




She's the same mold as Lila, but way cuter. (Sorry, Lila.)



Yeah, definitely my new favorite. Sorry, Kayla. Heh. Kayla is still close second though. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment