Monday, July 26, 2021

Just Play's Shimmercorns Minis

 

You may have seen the larger Shimmercorns by Just Play in coverage from this year's Sweet Suite. But there are also mini blind bags!

I found these at Walmart and they cost only $2.97 each. 





Here's a photo of the 10 available, though do not go by this. My two weren't much like their pics here. Similar, but definite color differences.



I found a stamped in code on the bottom edge of the back of the pouch. I let the flash catch some of it in this pic so its location would be clearer.

I made sure to pick two different ones. I don't have proof, but I did see at least two pair of the same codes in the case I looked through, so it's very possible these are indeed cheat codes. 



They're a couple inches tall with a brushable tail and poseable wings. They come with their wings folded down. 


These are the two I got. There is sadly no checklist, so we have no names for these and no good way to list off any possible codes. I'm going to add individual pictures to this post as I get more and put the codes beside them. Feel free to contribute! 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.



Yellow body with purple hooves, aqua hair and tail, pink wings with stars.


0981GP01808




Green-yellow body with darker green hooves, blonde hair with pink streaks, pink wings with flowers. 


0981GP01077



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! These are lovely. I hadn't heard of them or anything but they're super cute. The shimmery bodies are cute, and I have a soft spot for minis with brushable hair.

    ReplyDelete