Monday, July 26, 2021

REVIEW: Barbie Fashionistas #170



This lady got delayed, but finally made it out. 

I like this new reusable packaging. It could come in handy for sorting clothes. Wish I liked more of the dolls just to pick up more of these bags! But this one is the only one I had to have. 





This is a Fashionistas rarity. I actually like the doll and the outfit and the shoes. Most of the time, I buy them for the doll only. 




I have to say, her hair sucks. It's dry and cheap-feeling, which is something I don't usually say about Barbie hair. 




I brushed it to give it some crazy volume. I think it should have been a lot longer like it was in the art. 

She's a cute doll and I love her overall look, but the quality of the hair brings her down a lot for me. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment