Monday, July 26, 2021

REVIEW: B-Kind Brianna



Success with Brianna! I had 4 to choose from at Walmart and brought this one home.

I thought she'd be my least favorite, but she's grown on me a lot over the few days of looking at her and not being able to open her, so it was nice to finally get a good one to open. 





Brianna is into the environment. 






Her birthday is 2 days before my mom's. She was amused by this. 


Brianna comes with A LOT. Definitely the most of any of the girls. 

She's got the basics: instructions, inspirational note to herself, pillow pet, brush, purse with stencil and 2 fabrics. 

Then there's her project: painting that basic white top and skirt. Aside from the clothing pieces, she comes with a stencil for said painting, a paintbrush, a paint palette, plus some fabric stickers for additional artistic options. 

On top of that, there are two ribbons and a paper outfit pattern that you can trace onto other fabric scraps and make more outfits! 

I was worried about the paint palette so I threw it out. I have no intention of painting the outfit, so I'm not keeping paints on a paper with my doll accessories.



How to instructions. 



I paused to decorate the purse for Ivy. So this is a gift from Koral and Brianna. 




Brianna is pretty cute. I did take her hair down briefly, thinking I wanted it loose, but it is definitely rooted to be in pigtails, so back in they went. 




I cut the ribbons in half because they were so long. I used one of each color as hair ties for her pigtails. 



I love her cute buns and barrettes. 

Unlike Daisy, Brianna has no gel in her hair. The ends of her buns are held down by her pigtail ties, so they must not have thought it was necessary. That makes Daisy the only one of these five dolls that has hair gel. 



Better shot of her barrettes. So cute. 




She easily has the best earrings of the bunch. Not only are they adorable, I love the contrast of the green with all the blonde and pink. 



Her shoes are cute, but have the same problem as Ivy's in that they're a bit too big. 



And here she is with her purse. 

She's very cute, just like the other four! I really hope to see more from this line. They've done very well so far. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment