Saturday, July 24, 2021

COLLECTION UPDATE: Altaya Strawberry Shortcake


I waited until 3 dolls I wanted were out so I could combine shipping. In retrospect, I should have been a little more patient and gotten the fourth one, too, because the ones after her I don't want. But alas! I'll have to order Little Mint on her own. 

This is Passionfruit Sorbet from the Party series of Brazilian dolls. 

I always love orange and she's cute, but not my fave of the Brazilians. 




Here is Little Watermelon. Also Brazilian, she's from the Fruit and Flowers set. 

I'm not a huge fan of watermelon scent, but she smells quite nice and I love her look. 




But oh, no one comes close to this girl!

This is Cafezinho or Little Coffee. She smells AMAZING. It's really nice to see a second darker-skinned character in the vastly pale line of SSC. She's my favorite of the entire Altaya line that's based on a vintage doll, and she falls in third place after Raisin Cane and T. N. Honey overall. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment