Wednesday, July 14, 2021

IN STOCK: Hairdorables Series 6! Yes, really!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hairdorables-Collectible-Doll-Color-Magic-Blow-Dry-Besties-Series-6-styles-and-case-colors-may-vary-each-sold-separately/145129197

I'm sure many of you are like me and wondering if we were going to see the Series 6 Hairdorables in the US at all. I only know of one collector in Asia who's gotten them so far. 

But yay! Thankfully, one of my Facebook group members is a seriously diehard collector and he provided the link. I've been caught up in other things today so I didn't even see it until 7 hours after he posted! But they're still in stock. I bought...many. I'm not huge into this particular series, so I likely won't buy any more blind. I'll pick up ones I'm missing via the secondary market. 

Check out the link for pics of 11 of the 15 dolls. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you've seen, but there are new Cutetitos exclusive to Walmart! they're carnival themed 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, more already? I think there's another series of Babitos coming and Care Bear ones, too. I found them on Walmart.com but they're out of stock. Looks like a Walmart a little out of the way from me has the Care Bear ones. I'll have to go shopping next week!

      Delete