Sunday, July 25, 2021

REVIEW: B-Kind Koral



Koral is here! I was wondering if she'd make it, since she took so long to ship. I've been praying to the dolly gods that she arrived flawless, since going out and buying a new one would be more difficult. (I'm hoping to go get a new Brianna tomorrow night after work.) 





Koral is into the ocean. 






Side of the box.




She comes with the usual: pillow pet, brush, instruction booklet, inspirational note to herself, purse stencil and fabrics. 

Her project is making and designing reusable bags, so she has two of those, plus fabric stickers and flowers.



 


Instructions. 



While deboxing, I pulled up some of the fabric sticker sheet, so I decided to actually make the project this time. 

There are 4 cords and you just stick each end through the holes on the sides of the bags and a tie a knot inside. I put the neutral cords with the blue bag and the pink with the heart. 



I decorated the blue bag for Koral, so it's got a whale and a jellyfish on one side. The jellyfish has "Don't be jelly" written above it. Adorable. 




The other side says "Skip a straw. Save the turtles." 




And here's Koral! 

She's sooooooooo cute. I expected Daisy to be my second fave, but she was bumped out of the spot by Ivy. But now Koral is a hardcore contender. I'm going to say she and Ivy are in a tie for second fave. 



  

Her earrings are an upside down shell with a tassel dangling down, which gives the impression of a jellyfish. 




My Koral is a bit of a mystery. (And seems to be smug about it.)

In the promo pics, her left earring is blue and her right is either pink or lavender. The color looks different in the various photos and videos. But either way, her earrings are supposed to be mismatched and mine aren't. The mold is even the same on both, which makes me think this is an error and not a last-minute design change. I honestly like that they match and that they face different directions. It gives a better illusion of moving tassels. 



I love Koral's hairstyle. She has six long twists, but two are partially pulled up into buns. The ends of each of these two are tied to the top of another two. 

Koral's hair is a pretty blend of browns and there's no gel in it. her curly bangs are the only place she has light blue streaks. 




Cute shoes featuring shooting stars and shell toes. 




The shell toes do look a little like paws from the front. 





I forgot to debox her purse before I did the accessories photo, so here it is. Best purse by far. Love the shell and dolphin on the handle and the scalloped edges.




Got her purse and her reusable shopping bag! Ready to go. 


I want to decorate the heart bag for Ivy, because she doesn't have a purse. But the cutest fabric stickers seem to be with Brianna, so I have to wait until I get her first. 



One more shot. I love this girl way more than I expected to. She's a delight. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment