Friday, July 23, 2021

REVIEW: Hairmazing Fakedorables 7-Pack


Here's the other set of what I'm calling Fakedorables. I know they're made by the same company as Hairdorables and not technically fakes, but I can't call them Hairmazing when that's the official bigger Hairdorables line to me. Plus, I've always loved fakies, so I say Fakedorables with love. 

This set of 7 dolls costs $29.97, so a little over $4 per doll. And believe me, they're great quality for $4. I don't care what nonsense anyone says. 



Cute art with some designs that aren't in this pack. I'm disappointed my favorite yellow fairy didn't get art. 




So these ladies are fairly large. They're not much like a Hairmazing doll at all. They're more like Sparkle Girls, I think. But way cuter. 

I adore this one so much. Excellent colors, adorable hair, that face! And she's a fairy and has the best shoes of the set. 





So gorgeous. I love her so much that when I got my first set and she had a lip rub, I instantly ordered a replacement. There was no opening the set without her being perfection. 




Cute shoes. She's the only one with this mold. 





Their hair, like the small dolls, is not the greatest. But also like the small dolls, it's not the worst I've ever seen. 


So while these dolls have a basic 5 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, hips), lower quality hair and clothing, and perma-colored legs, they also have some nice detail and diversity. The legs are molded with either a heart or flower pattern on the "stockings." Their eyes look in different directions. There are THREE different headmolds and every single one of these 7 dolls is a different skintone. Yep, they're cheap, but they put a lot more diversity into this assortment than certain big name lines. 

This is the first of the three headmolds. It has a closed-mouth smile and smaller nose. 




Quick look at the purple princess here. The gem dress is pretty cute. 




Hair is even multiple colors. 




Then we've got our lovely darker-skinned ladies with the second closed-mouth headmold, which has a wider nose. 

Note that these two are different skintones.




This blue one is just gorgeous. She shed the most when I brushed her, but her hair isn't too bad. 



There's something special about her. 




Cute shoes and dark pinky-purple "stockings." 






I love this one, too. Excellent color scheme.





Her hair reminds me of My Scene Madison's. The volume! It's also two colors. 

Love this style of shoes, too.





The white-haired ballerina also has these shoes.




Definitely my least favorite of the outfits, but I do love the doll. I like her wild ponytail. 




And her eyes.



So this is the third headmold with the open-mouth smile. 





The mermaid is the only one without "stockings." She also has no shoes. Not sure why they didn't just give her shoes. I mean, her feet are pretty obvious. 




Absolutely love that she has brown eyes. 



A lot of people say this one reminds them of Willow. 




I can definitely see it, but honestly, she reminds me more of DeeDee. 

So there's the big set of these Fakedorables. I'm a fan. They're great value for the price you pay. As a kid, I would have played with these for hours and felt so happy to get so many fun new dolls at one time. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I think these are very cute! Even though they do look budget, I really like the skin and hair colors and the makeup

    ReplyDelete