Thursday, March 18, 2021

REVIEW: LOL OMG Winter Chill Camp Cutie


This is the girl from this line that I was most excited for, yet I somehow was determined to not pay full price for her. 

OMG is a weird line for me. It's very easy for me to let them sit unopened for weeks or months, but when I get around to opening them, I really enjoy them and it makes me want more. 





The usual accessories.




Opened. 

Once again, we've got ridiculous hoop earrings. Why in the world does a camping doll need earrings the size of saucers? Those won't be shown on her. 




Oh, this poor dear. I knew she was going to have epic gel-head and she does. 



She's gorgeous though!


Into the salon with you. 


Oh, I love her little red briefs. So cute. 



Some slight differences between the original doll (left) and the new one (right). 



Camp gave her music player to Dreamy Bones, as the color combo really works well for her. 




And she's out of the salon! 



Her hair came out pretty well. The main thing I don't like is that MGAE coats these dolls' short hair with gel to the point that it feels like a helmet, so they have to KNOW we're going to wash that crap out. Yet then they style the hair so it doesn't lay quite right without the gel. UGH. She's got one lock that's slightly longer than the rest and I need to mess with it eventually. 




I initially hated the pink shoes, but then I saw that they're flocked and I caved. I love them now. 





The plaid of the jacket is what the shoes actually match. 

Because it sure isn't anything else.




These hats hardly ever look good. Sigh. 



And one final pic with her purse. 

She's a really gorgeous doll. I love her outfit and the color scheme did grow on me. I don't think she needed the pink, but I don't hate it. 

I just want them to do more short-haired girls without having to shellac their hair. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment