Monday, March 8, 2021

More Fairy Unicorn Squad

 

I got my 10 Fairy Unicorn Squad balls from my second Target order and I did pretty well. I managed to get 11 of the 13 characters, though sadly, the two I'm missing are my 3rd and 4th favorites. 

But anyway, let's take a look at who I did get. 

This is Braidy. 



Braidy is the regular color version of Deeva.




Then we've got Charm-Z. I'm not normally into hip hop themes, but she's done really cutely. I like the hair poking out from under her hat and I love the graffiti deco on her wings. 





The wings are definitely cool.




Lovey is the gorgeous cupid unicorn. 




She has way better hair than what's shown in the checklist. 



Lovely hair!





Then we've got Marley. 



She's a little bit simple. I wish they'd given her an accessory or something. What's there is cute though. 





Here's Pixie, who's clearly the crazy Pinkie Pie one. Heh. Wild mismatched shoes and a sweatband? 




Very cool hair though. 




Stormy has the winter theme and she is gorgeous. 



So pretty!




And finally, vampiric/demonic Veera, who's my favorite along with Mysty the witch. 


She's so cool!


I'm missing Ivy and Breeze. If anyone has them for trade or sale, please let me know. I do have doubles of Jade, Whinny and Mysty, the original three I showed in my first post. If anyone's interested in those, just let me know. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment