Monday, March 1, 2021

REVIEW: Enchantimals Secret Besties Bree Bunny


I ordered these back in November and I saw they were out overseas like all the newer Enchantimals stuff. I was surprised to get an email from Amazon saying the Bree set was shipping soon. 

I got her today and these are just darling. Kid me would have loved them. 

They're $24.58. Definitely on the overpriced side, but at the same time, they're adorable. 




Here's the little house.




Ah, Bree and bear are at home. 




The house opens into a little playset. 

It's basic with no plastic furniture pieces or anything, but it's still really cute.



Bree was the one of these I was least excited about, but in person, she's soooooooooo cute. 


She's jointed in the basic spots: neck, shoulders, hips. 


She's also bigger than I expected. I forgot to take a comparison shot with her next to a regular Enchantimal, but I have the Cambrie set coming tomorrow, so I'll do that in her review.



Both her skirt and shoes are removable. 


Y'know, I did say this was overpriced, but honestly, she's got a fabric skirt, she's poseable, she comes with a pretty nice playset, and the matryoshka pets. Considering some blind things are $10 for one figure, $25 for this really isn't actually that bad. I retract that statement. 


Speaking of the matryoshka pets, here they are!

I love this concept. That little chipmunk or whatever it is isn't easy to open at all, but I got the flower to reveal itself eventually. 

So tomorrow: Cambrie! (As long as there aren't any unforeseen problems.)

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Love!!! I love these crazy Enchantimals playsets. I have not bought these and I forgot about them. Until now.
    Speaking off, I should have bought the Sahara singles Enchantimals when you posted about them. They haven't been regular price for a while and I need them.

    ReplyDelete