Thursday, March 11, 2021

REVIEW: Enchantimals Ofelia Ostrich



Ofelia! This was the set I wanted most back when we first saw the Savanna line. I've been waiting and waiting for it to come to the US, but I don't know if it ever will. When I saw a Prime shipping option for the first time, I jumped on ordering her. She cost pretty much double retail, but I really love her, so I don't care. 





Art.





Here she is with the ostriches, who are really cute. My favorite is the littlest one with its eyes closed. 

I love the wings/cape she has. 

Her hair is nice and simple. Her entire color scheme is just pleasing to me. And her face decoration is lovely. 



I love her so much that I actually left her ostriches in the care of some of the other Savanna girls and Ofelia herself is on the Coffee Table of Favorites. I need to see her every day. She might be my favorite Enchantimal of all!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. You are right. Her coloring is just so nice and goes very well together. Did you have to wash her hair at all? It is laying nice. Sometimes Enchantimals have funky box hair.
    I do hope they come to a more inexpensive price one day... cause I want all of them. Also, they did add the "royal" line on Amazon as well, but I haven't seen it at retail yet. They look AMAZING.
    Congrats on Ofelia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's actually her hair straight out of the box! I was pleased.

      I still want the elephant set from this line, but then I'll start on the Royals. I hate that they're not over here. I'm not sure we're ever going to see them at retail. Ugh.

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize the line hadn't come to the US. That's never a good sign, but I hope there's just a delay or something.

    The worst Enchantimals hair I've had to deal with is probably original Patter's, which was just a think, unworkable mess.

    ReplyDelete