Thursday, March 18, 2021

REVIEW: LOL OMG Winter Chill Big Wig

 
Oh, poor Big Wig. I actually found her ages ago at Target and never opened her until now. The Winter Chill line only more recently showed up in my stores except for the one random Big Wig in Target. I kept watching Camp Cutie on Amazon to try to catch her on sale and then I was going to review them together, but I never saw her go on sale. Big Wig sat and waited for weeks until I finally saw Camp for about $24 and grabbed her. 


 




Tot doll, brush, stand, shoebox, hatbox and 2 garment bags. 

You know, the usual.



Here's what was inside. 

I never put the fur piece on her. I think it's ridiculous. 

The jacket had two tiny silver "buttons" on it and...not one but BOTH fell off when I put it on her. Seriously, MGAE. Sigh.



She's already looking sexy. 

I know the Karen Moms of the world complain about these dolls, but this is clearly an adult. The younger ones get a little questionable sometimes, but these are adult women. I love these two outfit pieces.




Oh, yeah, definitely sexy. 

There is something about business-sexy that I just love. 







I think this is supposed to be a blazer-like dress, but honestly, it's so short, it looks like she forgot pants...but in a good way. I like it. 



I shot these next few photos tonight. All the ones above this have her hair straight from the box. These next ones are all post gel-removal.  


Here you can see her earrings and cool ring. I wish they did more rings. 



Sexy shoes. 




And one final shot. Washing her hair lessened the volume a little, but it's still pretty "big." 

I like her. She's not one of my faves, but she's pretty awesome. I love all the outfit, though I wish the jacket/dress buttons were put on more securely. MGAE definitely wins the award for most detail of any doll company, but it too often comes at the high price of questionable quality. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment