Wednesday, March 24, 2021

REVIEW: Kitten Catfe Series 4


I bought a lot of 5 Series 4 Kitten Catfes on ebay, since my stores don't have them yet. (I never even got all of Series 3 that I wanted. Sigh.) 

These are similar to Series 3. Same boba theme and translucent meowbles. 

This one is Goldy Brew. I always love the brown ones, so I'm happy I got her. 




Cute!





Coco Matcha was also on my want list. I also love the green ones. The brown, the green and the gray. 




The number of meowbles still varies. That's always been consistent across all the series. 




It's too bad mine has scratches on her face, but she's still cute.




Then we've got Cleo Conpanna. 




Not one I wanted, but of course still cute. 






I managed to only take this one picture of Pink Daisy. 



And finally, Meowdaline Jones. 

I think she was the second one I opened. 

Not one I wanted, but...




She's actually super adorable and I love her. 


Great hair!


Now I need to track down more. I need 3. One has a pink cup, one purple, and one an orange. And of course the orange one has the same meowble ball color as both Cleo and Goldy, so I imagine I'll be getting doubles there while trying to find her. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm always up for buying any Kitten Catfe doubles you manage to accumulate ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. I only have one at the moment from Series 3. Did you need any of those? (I'm so tired that I'm too lazy to look up her name.)

      Delete
    2. Just got more doubles! Sigh. I wish I could find Ellie.

      I have 1 Dixie Divine and 2 Honey Tea Tea. Both are from Series 3. If you need them, just let me know.

      Delete