Tuesday, March 2, 2021

REVIEW: Enchantimals Secret Besties Cambrie Cow


Ah, man, I just realized I forgot AGAIN to take a picture of her next to a regular Enchantimal! 

I need to stop doing reviews after work, I swear. 

I think a regular doll is about as tall as the barn... Maybe a little taller?

Next time, I'll do it right. Or I'll get the dolls out again tomorrow and add a pic. I'm too tired to get up off the couch and do it now. 






Hey, cow, is Cambrie home?






Oh, she is!


My only criticism about the farmhouse is that I wish the top half of the door had cutouts like Bree's window. I like seeing inside so the doll can peek out. 






Adorable. These things are so incredibly cute.








I'm not taking her outfit pieces off. You guys got the idea with Bree yesterday. 





Cambrie may be the cutest piece Enchantimals has ever done. I'd have to compare her to a couple of the pets. But she is ridiculously cute. 



And here are all the animals!

Now I just have to hope the parrot comes in stock soon. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment