Thursday, March 18, 2021

REVIEW: LOL OMG Spicy Babe


I got very excited when I saw someone post the link to Spicy Babe on Walmart.com. She was in stock for pickup from a farther store, but the next day, there she was at the store near work. I bought one for pickup and grabbed her on Monday. She needed salon time so I didn't get to her review until tonight. 

I'm not sure what we're calling this pair. Series 4? I'm calling them Opposite Club in my pic folders. 





Spicy comes with the usual assortment of accessories.




The stand clips were in the hatbox. 



Jacket and pants. Love the materials. 




I LOVE the deep blue of her stand. Yeah, it doesn't go with anything, but I don't even care. I wish her brush was the same color. 





Here's her purse! SO CUTE! The tiny chill pepper. I love it. 





And here she is. The gel didn't fully wash out, but I don't mind. Now her bangs will get a little less mussed. 




Gorgeous. 

Spicy is definitely one where I don't mind red and pink together, because the original tot had that. 



The pants were a minor struggle to get on. 

Gave me flashbacks to all the vinyl I used to wear like 20 years ago that I struggled into. 



I don't usually remove OMG hands. They tell you that they're not meant for that. Most of the time I don't struggle getting any long-sleeved pieces on, but for Spicy (and Camp before her), I risked hand-removal. It worked just fine. Those plastic sleeves are quite stiff so it's hard to get the soft hands through. Also watch for the thin straps near the cuffs. 




Accessorized! 

I love the spiked pigtail holders. 

The spike earring actually gave me no trouble. It was the dangling one I struggled with. I didn't even push it in all the way because it was being difficult. 




I'm not sure why they gave her a turtleneck AND a collar. I've worn collars for years. You don't pair them with anything with a high neck. 



Man, do I love her though!




Adorable purse. 




I don't usually pose them with the tot version, but I had to for Spicy, because they nailed her. She's different from the tot but also similar enough that she's easily identified. They nailed her. 

The only thing I'd change is the turtleneck. 

I pray they do Dusk as well. Don't screw her up like you did Lady Shadow or whatever Midnight's big sis was called. 




So these are my two faves. 



And here are all my top faves!

Dollie and Camp almost made it into the photo. They're close behind these guys. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment