Monday, March 8, 2021

REVIEW: Basic Fun My Little Pony Classic Earth Ponies



This newest series of Earth ponies was, as far as I know, not released in the US yet. I didn't import mine, but I did overpay. Just not nearly as much as the prices I've seen before and since. 

I had to have Tootsie and decided to grab all three that were available while those prices lasted. 

This new series no longer has puffy stickers. Sad, because I loved those. They do come with a cute butterfly brush though. 





Here's the back of the box. 

I still need Posey.




Tootsie deboxed. I had hoped for a more greenish-yellow for her, because that's the color of the vintage one, but she's just a bright yellow. Nice, but I may have to buy a vintage one, too!





Another shot. 








Then we've got Lickety-Split, whose hyphen I frequently forget. 





Pretty, but nothing spectacular. I do love this pose though. 







From the front. 








And finally, Cherries Jubilee, who just arrived today. The others came days ago. 




Lovely! I always did like her. 

Love the brush colors for this trio. 




And one more.

Hopefully I'll be back with Posey soon. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment