Friday, March 12, 2021

REVIEW: LOL OMG Dance Major Lady


My review for this girl got a little sidelined thanks to having to order a replacement. 


So here's the box. 





Replacement doll does not have lip rub! Yay.






All her stuff. I wish her stand was the translucent blue of her brush. I actually liked that color enough to keep the brush. I usually throw them out. 




Stuff opened up. Love those earrings!




I was not sold on this girl right away, but that hair color was not to be denied. It is spectacular. 

I also love the subtle heterochromia. 




Awesome boots. 






Earrings in. This is why I get so annoyed when I keep seeing boring hoops. Because they're definitely capable of doing cool earrings. 

Cute belt and bracelet, too. 




Really dig the blue earring. 




These were too big. I had to pinch the arms to get them to stay on her face. 




I wasn't sure I wanted the cape on at first, but I do love it. It's safe to just say I love every part of this doll. 


Her hair is an interesting texture though. It's different. A little cottony kinda. 



Back of the cape.


I'm definitely way more impressed with the Dance line than I initially was. They're truly awesome in person. I'm half-tempted to get Royale, but I just don't think I'd really like her. I'm disappointed they didn't use more of that light chartreuse color from the tot version. The others though. They're fab.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. She's a cute doll, I haven't seen this one in my town yet. A lovely homage to David Bowie🌠

    ReplyDelete