Saturday, March 6, 2021

MONTH IN REVIEW: February 2021


This February wrap-up is going to be real short and all bears. most everything I got this month was shown in reviews. 

Atiqah is a 2017 bear that I had on my pre-order list then ended up removing. I think I wanted her "mane" to be longer like in the promo pic? Something like that. But over the years, she crept back onto my wishlist and after missing a few over the past handful of months, one finally made her way here. 

She's one of my current favorites. 



Logan makes a reappearance from last month. I finally got my one from the US! So now I have twins. I don't do this often, but this makes the third time I've gotten a pair. I really love this little guy, so he was worth it. 





Moonmin arrived alongside Logan. I got her because I have Moon, who's bigger and silver, stuck in pre-order limbo along with Angelica.

Moonmin is a tiny bit of pink floof. She's fun. 



Wishes actually arrived on March 1st, but I wanted to include one more. March's Month in Review is going to have at least six, if not more, bears. I have 6 on their way right now. So it makes sense to put him here and not let him get lost in the March shuffle. 

Wishes is from 2016 and I've wanted him for a few years, but never imported him. This little guy turned up from within the US and it was meant to be. 




One more pic of Atiqah. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment