Wednesday, February 26, 2020

REVIEW: Trolls World Tour DJ Suki and Barb dolls




I picked up Suki a while ago at Walmart, but waited for Barb to get here, too, to show them both.

These dolls are basic, but also really cute, and run about $9.99 each.

Poppy also comes in this basic style, and then there are more detailed one for $14.99 that have shoes and accessories. I plan on getting Satin and Chenille at some point.






Suki has cute, curly hair.



Her dress is just a simple sheath, but it's cute.






The bodies are very basic, but I honestly think these would look weird overly-articulated.







This is the girl I was really excited for! I managed to scoop up the last one on ebay for retail. I don't think she's come back in stock since.






She is super adorable! I love the mohawk.

I would have liked another Barb with her sassy expression, but this one is so cute that I can't fault them for using it.







Her earrings are cute and I love the raggedy ear.







Her outfit is very simple, like Suki's, but I do like the belt. I'll have to see if anything else might fit her. Something with more black... But she's so small, the options aren't really there.













Two very different trolls!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment