Monday, February 3, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: January 2020





Here's the pic I was talking about. 

Flynn, on the right, arrived in December, but Geronimo, in the middle, arrived in early January, so the trio is finally complete. 

I love these guys. Rich colors and super soft fur on their arms, legs, ears and faces. 


And another group shot. Jill (pink) and Dan (blue) were in the same order with Geronimo.

These are gorgeous bears. There's something about their faces and they're very cuddly.





Clarabelle was my one mohair pick from the 2019 regular collection. I had not planned on getting random mohair from the club selections, but I did end up with Sparks and Snapdragon. I'm not sure if that will happen this year or not, but I have no regular mohair planned.

My mom adores this elephant. She's incredibly cute and has very unusual pale blue eyes.







FlipFlop is a jointed mohair keychain that was a gift from my favorite stockist! So sweet of her. I love him.





Big, soft, floppy, happy Talitha was a bear I never thought I'd own! I gave up trying to find one after so many people I knew got her super easily. But apparently, the right one was just waiting for me.

She's so happy-looking.





I picked up the lovely Taomi from the same US seller. Very unusual colors on this girl and she's way bigger than I thought from pictures I've seen of her before.





Fiddy was the last to arrive in stock of my 2019 pre-orders, though not the last to come home. My biggest layaway was paid off this week and I'll have a lot of new bear pics in the February Month in Review.

Fiddy is from the cheaper Bearhouse collection, but she's just as detailed, if not moreso, than the regular plush. She's just lovely.






I completed my Dragons & Beasties gem dragon collection near the end of January.





My Unicorn Squad figures.



And my favorite Hairdorables Shortcuts from Series 2! Stella, Neila's little sister, is of course my favorite and I can't believe I got lucky enough to open her dinosaur-themed doll, which was my most wanted from the line.

There we have it, January done. 

3 comments:

  1. Will you do an overveiw of shibajuku girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they interested me enough to bother.

      Delete
  2. Yeah Id say you shouldn't
    Now that I think about it, it would just kinda waste time

    ReplyDelete