Tuesday, February 11, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 5

I'm curious to see how many of these posts it takes to show the entirety of Series 4. I hadn't planned on collecting them all, but at this point, I may as well. I've already ended up with a couple I didn't plan on getting and I like them, so yeah.

Pretty Poppy Noah is one I really wanted from this line and I kept not getting her, even though the people that got her opened her at the same time as all the other dolls I kept getting. So finally luck turned in my favor and I opened her on Sunday.

She was the only new one out of five dolls. Not that I can complain about the doubles I received, as they traded and sold in less than a day.






I love poppies. They're one of my favorite flowers. And they work super well with Noah's coloring. This is definitely one of the best Noahs ever.








The giant headband is a little awkward, but other than that, she's absolutely perfect. She smells of the same pretty roses that Tiger Kat does.




Continuing on with Noah, I just opened Orange U Noah this morning. I love this doll with her crimped hair and little pantsuit. That purse is adorable, too.

Her hair's a bit on the wild side.





Cute purse.

The headband is once again huge. I guess Noah got the big headbands style this series.

It also doesn't fit quite right, but oh, well.





She smells like sweet oranges.

Naturally, I have one of her coming already in a trade, but I think she'll trade quickly.

It's nice to see two great dolls for Noah after some lackluster offerings (with some exceptions) in the past couple series.




My other newbie from today is Beachy Bella. I actually opened her first and was thrilled because she's from the batch I haven't opened any dolls from. I wish I could get them all from South Carolina, where these came from!

Bella continues to be adorable. The doll herself is super cute and the float is cute, too.



My issues with her are that her red glasses feel really random and she looks like she's going to a slumber party. That does not look like a swimsuit at all. And why is it a 2-piece when they have painted torsos?

Her shoes are cute though.

But yeah, not the best outfit choices on this Bella.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment