Saturday, February 1, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 2

I ordered 5 more Hairdorables from Amazon, hoping they'd come from a different state and different batch than my Pennsylvania ones. Well, they came from North Carolina, but they're the same batch as my first ones.

So the first I opened was a double of Sandy Sallee in the only blue box. All the others were the purple hair box. I'm still convinced they match up.

My second was this adorable Berry Bella.

Bella's really become one of my favorites since Series 2 and this one is no slouch. She's darling.



Fluffy curly hair. Cute drink bottle. Darling purse.

And she smells like sweet strawberry. It's strong, but not bad strong.

Next purple box? It's another Bella.

SIGH.

And then a FOURTH Bunny Kat. Bunnies. Bunnies. It must be bunnies.

But then, my luck rebounded.




I saw a SILVER stand in the bottom of the box.

KITCHY KALI!

This is the regular rare doll of the line. (Not the ultra rare.)

Although I have a theory that there were more rares planned. I've seen Sugar Skull Skylar and she has tinsel hair, a gold stand and her name painted on her brush, too. She was totally supposed to be a rare.




Cute little bird friend.

There is a space between her braids for her headband to nestle, which is nice.







It's really hard to take a picture of, but her eyeshadow is composed of tiny flowers.





Hair from the back.





And shoes!

She's so cute. I never would have overpaid for her, but I was thrilled to open her. Makes up for all the doubles a bit!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you got so many doubles
    But I'm happy you got the rare so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Eventually. I have to get more first. I'm doing some trading, but I may order more blind before then. Not for a while though.

      Delete
  3. Ok hope you can get Emily!
    I'ma be hunting mehself a Saige lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll get her as soon as someone puts her up for halfway reasonable. Phoebe and the Neilas, too.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete