Monday, February 3, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: December 2019

Wow, I never realized I didn't do a Month in Review for December. And here it is February. Whoops. I'll take a few moments to knock these posts out.




December began with the lovely Artemis, who's an older Charlie Bear designed by frequent CB artist Heather Lyell. Lyell's bears are typically a bit smaller and have simple black eyes, so Artemis's big brown ones are unusual. I got her on an amazing half off Black Friday sale after having her on my wishlist for over a year.





Caramel on the left was joined by sister Sherbet Pip.




Tiny Nissa the fairy bear is finally getting her companion in a few days. They took forever to release Fey in the US, so look for a photo of the pair come February's Month in Review.

They're both going to look cute with witchy Broom and Potions, who are finally coming to me from my stockist!



Also along for the ride in the same batch of deliveries was Billabong, who's in the center here. Bud and Bing were previous releases and Billabong goes so well with them, despite being said to go with Splodge from the 2019 regular collection.






I picked up little Levi from QVC. He's darling. That blue nose really makes him.







Meet the most expensive Hairdorable I own. I LOVE Rayne Shine. She was worth every penny.



   




Wren is from the same release as Sherbet Pip, Billabong and Nissa. I didn't pick him up right away, because I didn't fall in love until I saw owner pics and then he was sold out, but he reappeared later on thankfully.

I love those big feet. I think Logan from the 2020 collection will be this same body shape.

                                            

Sausage is an older bear that's been my most wanted for years. I finally found a good one at a time when I had money and imported him from the UK via ebay.

I love this bear. I don't know what it is about him. I don't typically like standing ones much because their feet are hard and that makes them less cuddly, but he manages to still be very cuddly. I love his colors even though they're not as bold as, say, Cherry Pie or Pumpkin Pie. He's just great.

I am going to end December with him, even though I have one more bear that arrived in December. He's in a group picture with one that arrived from January though, so it makes sense to put him there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment