Friday, February 7, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 4




Two more dolls to share! These were two of my most wanted from the non-new girl selection, so I got them off Mercari. I'm not having much luck trading, unlike others, so buying it is.

Neila looks gorgeous, as per always.




 

 






Better without the visor. (Aren't most things?)

I wish they'd stop using sandals with socks. It's so gross. She's not a frat boy. Ugh. And she's at the pool or the beach, so why would anyone wear socks to either of those places? 

Just Play, please release some fashion packs, so we have more options for these girls. 

 


I love her hairstyle with the little ear wisps. 

Getting the cover-up back on was a bit of a struggle though. It's never coming off again. 

Neila doesn't have a strong scent. It's just pleasantly beachy. 





Then we've got Tiger Kat. Pretty sure this is my new favorite Kat. Dark dress, dark shoes, dark coppery lipstick. Love it. 






And her purse is so pretty! One of the best of the entire line from Series 1 to 4. It's gorgeous. 




Kat smells faintly of roses. It's a pretty scent that I actually wish was a bit stronger.

I ordered 5 more dolls on Amazon before they sold out, so let's hope I get some new ones. Or at least good trade ones! 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. The Kat would've been a cool rare since there were originally supposed to be 3 rares not 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these dolls! Tiger Kat is definitely my favorite Kat.

    My husband's cousin always wears socks and sandals to the beach, actually. He takes his sandals off to walk in the sand sock-footed so he doesn't burn the soles of his feet on the hot sand but also doesn't slide all around in his sandals. Then he takes off his socks after he has settled in a spot.

    ReplyDelete