Thursday, February 13, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 6

A couple more Series 4 girls!

Naturally, the day after I opened Orange U Noah, who I already had coming in a trade, I also opened Roses Are Bella, the second doll in that same trade. Like what are the chances? Apparently, good, if you're me.

I do love this doll though. This is one of my fave Bellas ever.

The little ear curls. I adore them.

She smells of sweet roses, which I love.






The fan is a barrette.

Her dress is cute, too. Elegant, but not overly pink and typical.






Great makeup, too.

And the teapot and cup are adorable. I got mine to hold them, though it was a bit awkward. The straight arm pose isn't great for holding most accessories.




And I FINALLY have another new girl to share. My luck for opening these is abysmal. It was great when I got Saige in my first order, but now I haven't opened another one yet, so I traded my spare Sugar Skull Skylar for Phoebe here.




I love her warm peach hair with its red streaks. It's very soft, too.

She's the same pinky-peachy-tan skintone that Neila is, which is one of my favorite things about Neila and therefore, I love Phoebe all the more for being the same tone.

My only thing about her is that her eyebrows could be a couple shades darker. They disappear into her skin too easily.



She loves movies, so she's got a clapboard and some 3D glasses.

I love her outfit, because it's different than a lot of other things they've done. A bit simple, but also flashy in its own way. The glittery ruby slippers are a nice touch.

Phoebe's scent is a little hard to describe. Sort of like caramel popcorn, I guess? It's very sweet.

Now I just need to get Emily home, as my friend has her and we're going to trade.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats you made me like Phoebe lol
    I love her 3D glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you forgot to include their scents 🤦

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you added them I guessed Phoebe's scent as popcorn
    I was correct I think?
    I'm gonna guess Bella smells like roses?
    You know cause her name 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol i just reaad what she smelled like and I was correct!
    Lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're both really predictable. Unlike flower-themed Kitchy Kali, who smells...sorta like a waffle cone.

      Delete
  5. I thought an ice cream doll would have that scent.
    Sallee's gone bananas is probably most likely banana.
    I really want that sallee lmao.

    ReplyDelete