Thursday, February 27, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 9

Three more newbies today. Slowly but surely getting all of Series 4! Except butterfly Neila. That's never gonna happen.

High Note Harmony was pretty low on my list, but she's actually very cute.

I think it's the yellow pants. They're not the most attractive. Maybe another shade of yellow would have been better. Or blue.





Her shoes are super cute and she's the only one of the beach dolls I'm keeping with her sunglasses on.

She smells like pina colada.





Another swim doll. La Playa Skylar was one of my most wanted from the splash set.

She's got the generic beach scent.







I love the purse and the flower hairpiece.

She's a little bit dressed up for the beach, but still not unrealistically so.






Cute!




Sweet Cinnamon Skylar just arrived. She's not one of my faves from the carnival line. She's cute and I do love the glasses, but I'm not a fan of the random loose lock of hair and her outfit is kinda all over the place.

But there's a reason for that.




There. That's better. It's because she comes with the shoes for Sugar Skull Skylar and vice versa!

Sweet Cinnamon doesn't smell like cinnamon at all, but she does have a nice scent of vanilla frosting.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment