Wednesday, February 19, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 7

My mom saw 6 Series 4s at Walmart and brought them all home. I had been going to order more soon, so this saves me some time.

I opened 4 doubles (Roses Are Bella, Orange U Noah, Beam Me Up Neila and Tiger Kat) and 2 new ones. I was happy that these were from the group I need more from though. It was just minor bad luck that I opened ones I'd already bought from ebay, Mercari and Amazon.

But the two new ones I did open up were quite good! Willow and Rayne are always popular and therefore, more pricey to get on the secondary.

Willowcorn was pretty low on my list, so I'm glad I opened her for retail price and didn't overpay for her online.




However, she's actually much cuter than I thought. I wasn't wowed by another Willow pool doll after we'd just gotten one last series.

And honestly, that cover up is not the cutest. It was a good idea sort of, but the execution is a bit cheap-looking.





However, if you take it off, she's super freakin' CUTE!

I'm pretty thrilled to have her now. The glasses with that hairstyle just make her look adorable.

I can't say exactly what she smells like. My nose is stuffy thanks to a recent allergy attack, so I'm not sure. Nothing really obvious. A lot of the swim dolls seem like this for me.





My second newbie I was instantly overjoyed with. I wanted Bubblegum Rayne for a while. A girl I sold to opened her on the same day she paid for my doll and didn't offer her to me in trade, which irked me a bit. So I always considered her one that should have been mine and now she is.

She smells like lovely bubblegum. I think this is one of my favorite scents, along with the roses and chocolate.





I am normally a dark lipstick girl, as you all know, but the light lips on this Rayne really work for her.

The balloon is top heavy, so it takes some positioning to get it to stay upright.

And her skates make her a bit tall for her stand, so she's not super stable.




She is so damn cute. I love her a lot. Possibly right up there with Rayne Shine.

I've got several coming in trade, so more parts of this soon!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Both are cute
    But willowcorn is kinda better than poolside willow I just love the amount of cuteness defentily a top want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Rayne's magenta-ish hair & eyebrow color! Her entire self is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely adjust the height of the stand to accommodate Rayne's skates. Thank you so much for posting these detailed reviews/pics! It helps me to decide which ones are on my "most wanted" list!

    ReplyDelete