Friday, February 21, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 8



Yes, got some more! I'm getting there.

I bought Symphony Harmony off Mercari, because she'd shifted into the most wanted position and I didn't want to miss out on her.

I love this doll. One of the best Harmonys yet! I love the floral tux, top hat, boots and violin.

Her smell is vaguely floral. Nothing strong.







Cute little braid in front of the big curly ponytail.







The violin is such a nice touch.






And the tux. I love girls in suits.




Volleyballin' Brit!

Not a super high want, but I'm a sucker for crimped hair.

I don't see Brit wearing socks on the beach though. Sigh.

She's got the same random beachy smell as all the other swim dolls.




I do like the sport assortment that she does. But I still hate the socks with shoes on the beach.








I will forever love crimped hair. Forever.




I wasn't super into Watercolor Sallee, but she's actually lovely in person. The little flower details on her skirt overlay are really nice.

She's the first one where I've gotten a really strong whiff of the generic floral scent. And then it was gone. It's pretty, so it's a shame it's not stronger.






She comes with a watercolor set and an adorable purse. I love that watering can purse.







So cute.





Last but never least, SO EXTRA EMILY.

FINALLY.

I had to arrange a rather expensive trade to get this girl home. And then was immediately annoyed because the original trader who sent the doll to the friend I traded with did not include her stickers. I don't care about the dress, but I want her personalized stickers. Thankfully, she still has them and will send them.




I think you all can see why this was my most wanted. Finally, a clearly Asian character in one of these big-eyed trendy lines! Plus, she's got a partially-shaved head AND hair colors reminiscent of Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Zatanna. The little tux is also Zatanna-ish.

Adorable purse, too.






I'm not sure what it's supposed to be exactly. A makeup compact? She's a makeup artist.





The other piece is a makeup mirror.





One more pic of her. She's so awesome.

Her scent is undefinable. It's sweet, but not distinctly anything. The closest match is DeeDee Float's vanilla.

SO HAPPY to have her! I'd spend more time gushing, but I need to get ready for work.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say hi & thank you, and tell you that I've really been enjoying these reviews! LOVE Emily! She is so Vidia-esque to me too!!! I don't have any of these yet but her and quirky Watercolor Sallee are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! I do see Vidia, too, now that you mention it. She's definitely my favorite from this series and I think she'll be an overall favorite, right up there with Neila and Sallee, as the line continues.

      Delete