Monday, December 31, 2018

REVIEW: Azone Sahra's a la Mode Maya Cherry Pie

Oh, Azone, you always blow me away. I've been wanting a new Azone doll ever since I got my witch Lien, but they're very pricey and I got swept away by bears instead. Heh. But I've been working hard these past few weeks and I decided to look into them again. My little witches that I love so much are just too much and there's the wait time for shipping from Japan. I located a couple North American sellers and ended up choosing this teeny girl. She's the 1/12 size, which I've never had before, and you would not believe the level of detail packed into this tiny doll.

The Sahra's a la Mode dolls are mini versions of a line that was originally 1/6 scale. They have oversized hands and feet that are a little scaled up, but they mostly look bigger thanks to the shoes.



Maya comes with all these pieces! The detailing on that tiny dress! I mean, wow. There is absolutely no skimping on detail with Azone. Tiny bows, a tiny metal closure on the delivate lace choker, shoe snaps, crisscross shoulder straps that snap into place.

She may be tiny, but you get what you pay for!






And all these hands!

There's a personalized stand, too, which I forgot to take a picture of in my excitement.









All dressed!






And one more hand switch. I love the pinky up on the left hand and the delicate fingers on the right one.

Definitely going to put in at least one pre-order this paycheck. I've got my eye on three pre-order girls and then one more in stock. This series is lovely!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment