Sunday, December 23, 2018

REVIEW: Best Furry Friends Blind Boxes

I saw mention of the Best Furry Friends line on a hot toy Facebook group I'm in. I really want two of the three dolls, but their prices on Amazon are too high.

So I hit Target today and these three came home with me. These little houses are blind pet packs. Each comes with 1 pet and 1 rubber purse. They're $2.99 apiece.





With the wrappers removed.

One end of the house is a door that opens.





And these are mine.

Charli the furry beagle. The furry ones are slightly rare.

Cuddles the white rabbit. Her ears are so superdeformed that I thought this was a mouse at first.

Stardust the pegacorn.


They're pretty cute, but not something I'd spend a ton on. I'd rather have the multipacks with the neat "jelly" (transparent) ones. I hope those and the dolls come in stock soon.

The little purses are excellent for dolls though. Three of my Fashionistas now have a purse and pet.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment