Wednesday, December 26, 2018

RANKING: FairyLand Cuties

I've been planning to do a ranking of my FairyLand Cuties for a while, but I'm finally getting around to it.

I had a hard time with some of these, so like most of my rankings, these could change any moment.

Augusta gets last place. She's very cute, but she can't compete with the other pink/blue/purple ones. Her wand is really cool though. I love the flower.






Rosalinda squeaked a little higher than Augusta because she has red hair and a bit of red on her dress.




While I do love green, Mae sits lower because I would have loved to see her with some darker greens, brighter greens. Toys so often just go straight to mint and slightly darker mint. Brown would have been nice, too. Brown eyes, brown accessories. She's spring after all, so make her earthy.






Normally the mostly pink one would be lower on my list, but Petunia has the super cute ponytail and I love the colors on her dress.






Rae made it this high purely because of the Maleficent hair. I love this style. It makes the toy just look fierce as hell. I like her warm color scheme, too, since this dozen is predominantly cool-colored.





I originally thought Flurrie would be much lower, because she doesn't have a ton of detail and she's quite monochromatic, but her blue lips and white hair gave her points enough to put her this high.






Lunara's also got the blue lips. I love her moon theme, although the warm colors on her held her back some. Dark blues, white and yellow should have been her accent tones.




I thought Autumn would be a lot higher, but she's held back by one major thing: she falls over all the time. It's really annoying. The ponytail hairstyle aims to one side and they put her hair accessory and wand on that same side, so she tips over a lot.

I do love her colors though. I'm always a fan of red and orange.





Cute little Creepette! I definitely did not think she'd get ahead of Autumn, but she did. All these darker-themed girls are so cool. Her wand, hair accessory and wings earned her big points.





Lupina is the biggest surprise. She wasn't on my list of ones I was excited for, yet she jumped right into my top fairies when I opened her. The ponytail hair really suits her. She's just adorable.




The top two are impossible to split, so consider them tied.

I love both Briar and Dusky a lot. Briar's skulls and thorns are fab, although I think I would have kept the neon green instead of pale yellow. I love that her hair is darker purple than anyone else's and of course the Maleficent hair goes great with the bat wings.




And then the stunning Dusky. I think her color combo is the best. I love the purple skin with purple lips and eyeshadow. I love the blue hair, too.

I hope these do well enough that we see more of them!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment