Wednesday, December 5, 2018

REVIEW: Enchantimals Mayla and Cailey

I was totally shocked to see these two on the shelves in Target tonight! I know they've sold out on Amazon a few times. Both are super overpriced from 3rd party sellers right now. Mayla's almost $30 and Cailey is a painful $39. So yeah, when I saw them for $8.99, I grabbed both.

I'm honestly not that into Enchantimals anymore, but Cailey was a must have and then I said why not and grabbed Mayla, too,







I love Cailey. I like the more realistically-toned characters. I love the cream and browns on Cailey. Her pigtails are adorable and I love her cowboy boots! The little ears and horns are great, too. She's just adorable.





Mayla is cute. I just for once wish one of these gray characters would have gray hair. The koala has pink, the elephant has blue, now the mouse has purple. At least they're different shades, unlike Monster High always sticking purple hair on chalk white characters.

I adore Mayla's boots. They're really awesome.

Both pets are cute, but have the new hole in the back feature that I don't like.




The new girls together.

They'll be joining Cameo as my only Enchantimals at home right now. My others are still in storage.

They also had the new versions of some of the older characters, too. I may get that Felicity eventually.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. The animals are adorable, but poor "Curdle" could've received a more attractive name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice as always..I wonder if Ekaterina is named after famed ice skater Ekaterina Gordeeva! You should do more of these. Too bad no dogs or cats are featured..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing more reviews for Enchantimals if the line continues. I've pre-ordered a bunch of new stuff on Amazon.

      Delete