Sunday, January 7, 2018

REVIEW: Shoppies Wild Style Rainbow Kate

I adventured to the farther Target with Raye del Sol today and came home with Rainbow Kate! She's one that grew on me a lot after I initially mehed at her promo photo.

(I also got the 35th Anniversary ponies, who will be reviewed after I work on their hair when I get home from work tonight.)

Rainbow Kate makes a cute bunny girl. I think the shorter hairstyle plus the white gloves, the shape of her top and her little pantaloons are what sold me.












Cute art, but the doll is much cuter.












Her hair isn't plastered into place with gel, which is nice. I was almost expecting that.

The bunny ear headband doesn't stay on super well without being strapped down, but I didn't want those straps around her head.

Second edition Rainbow Kate is still my favorite, but I do love this one a lot.



Her Shopkins are a purse and a cute balloon.

She comes with the same accessories as Lulu: 2 Shopkins, a stand, a strip of photos, and a kid-sized bracelet.

So cute! I hope I can find Mystabella and Rainbow Sparkle someday soon.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment