Saturday, January 6, 2018

REVIEW: Shoppies Wild Style Lippy Lulu

I keep obsessively checking Target because I want the 35th Anniversary ponies. They didn't put too much new out today, but I did see Wild Style Pirouetta, Jessicake and this lovely lady, Lippy Lulu.

I'm a sucker for Lulu. Her original doll is one of my favorites from the entire line. I wasn't sure I was getting this one, but she quickly won me over with her big smile, wavy hair and fuzzy puppy tail.

I originally thought Lulu was a cat, but now I'm thinking a small dog. Her Shoppet comes with a tennis ball. Why would a cat have that?











Here's the back of the box. Cute art.

I almost got the Shoppet, too, but the eyes were a bit off, so I left her.


Lulu has long, wavy hair. Not quite crimped, but close. It looks more like she wore a few wet braids then undid them.

She still has her color scheme of pink, gold and white.

The cute fuzzy tail is attached to her skirt. I love that it's fuzzy and not plastic coming out of her back.

The shoes are adorable.








Lulu comes with a bracelet, a set of pictures, and two Shopkins: a baseball cap and a sweater. Both have a little rhinestone on them. Very cute! I really love the sweater one.

I hope to see more of these dolls soon, especially Mystabella!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment