Sunday, January 14, 2018

REVIEW: DC Superhero Girls Toddler Harley Quinn

Toddler Harley first appeared way back in October, but it was never made clear when she was found that the location was in Canada, so I kept checking.

And checking.

And checking.

Then I hit ebay and saw that my only options were China and Canada, and realized that crucial bit of info was left out of the post. (What a shock, considering the source.)

So began the not so patient wait and great annoyance that she wasn't out here yet, when she should have been part of the first release.


I mean, come on. If any character was made for a toddler release, it's Harley. It's not Wonder Woman or Supergirl or Batgirl. It is Harley Quinn!

Thankfully, when Walmart started doing their resets, I saw that she was finally turning up on US soil. I went to Walmart after work last night and there she was at last.

Harley is obviously the best of the four toddler dolls, just like she's the best of the five 18" dolls.


Her hair is actually NICE. I've seen deboxed photos of Wondy and Batgirl in particular and their hair look terrible. Harley's is fine though.

Her mask is a soft material, held on by elastic. I didn't take it off for a photo, because I don't want that elastic stretching.

She has big blue eyes and light pink lips.


I love the mostly red, black and white costume. The only bit of blue is her hair streak. I'm a Harley purist and I prefer her in red and black only, but white will do, too.

Her headband has the cute jester's hat theme and fits on nicely.

The only flaw I can find is that her head is a bit wobbly.











I adore these shoes. They're perfect! Not a great pic of them, but my battery died right after that shot, so I used it anyway.

I'm so happy toddler Harley is finally in the US. She joins the original action figure, the 18" doll and the new Comic Classics doll in my little DCSG Harley tribute display.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment