Monday, June 27, 2016

FRIDOLL FIVE #4

I've been struggling with a bad allergy attack since Friday, so I totally spaced and forgot about Fridoll Five! Well, let's get caught up.


#4: 1-2-3-4-5



#1: Name your favorite hair color.

Of your basic doll hair colors, I would pick black. However, I tend to favor unusual shades. I've loved white since I was a kid, thanks to Roxy from Jem, even though I didn't own her. I love neons and rich jewel tones. My only (so far) Azone Pure Neemo doll has a gorgeous wine color. I also like blended shades, like neon yellow and blue combined to give an overall green effect like on my Shimmers Plume doll, MH's Moanica with her gray and lavender, and Star Darlings' Scarlet dark purple with pink.


#2: Name your two most favorite doll companies.

I've got to go with Mattel for one. I've been collecting their dolls since childhood and they continue to produce a wide variety with mostly good quality.

Picking companies is difficult for me, because I look at lines more than companies. I adore Hearts for Hearts, as you all know by now, but I wouldn't pick Playmates as a favorite doll company. In older days, I would have said Jun Planning or Bleeding Edge, but those days are gone. You know, I think I'll go with A Girl for All Time. Their craftsmanship is stellar and I love all their dolls so far. I might not have Amelia, but I do like her!


#3: Name your top three favorite dolls.

Have you seen my collection? That's impossible. How about a few faves that I can see from where I'm sitting. Hearts for Hearts Girls Mosi, Dell and Lilian. Karito Kids Gia. American Girl JLY 30, my Roslin. Witty Winx Club Icy, Darcy and Stormy in their Season 6 outfits. Shopkins Shoppies Sara Sushi. Star Darlings Scarlet. Ever After High signature Duchess, Ginger and Melody. MH Isi Dawndancer, Batsy Claro, River Styxx, Kiyomi Haunterly and Marisol Coxi. And that's only from where I'm sitting. How do you expect me to choose three overall? Crazy.


#4: Name four people/characters you'd like to see as dolls.

All of the Goddess Girls characters from the book series. Equestria Girls Maud Pie with non-smiling face. Lily from Legend in her Dark Lily dress and makeup. Cabiria from Angel's Friends.


#5: Name the last five dolls you have made or bought.

Monster High Ghoul's Best Pet Cleo and Lagoona and the 2-pack of Moanica and Draculaura. American Girl Wellie Wishers Ashlyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment