Friday, June 10, 2016

FRIDOLL FIVE #2

Ah, time for another Fridoll Five!

#2: Dolls on Display

1. What type or brand of dolls do you own? (You can include dolls that you used to collect or own, but have parted ways with.)

Brands would take me a couple hours to type out, so let's just do general categories: vintage dolls from the 80s and some 90s, modern playline, and some collector and American Girl-style larger lines.


2. Do you prefer to debox your dolls, or keep them MISB, or a combination thereof? Why?

Debox. I collect WAY too much to keep them all boxed. Plus, I don't think that's any fun. What's the point of a doll you can touch and hold and pose? I do have some things boxed though. I have a boxed Bratz Pretty 'n' Punk Jade, because she's one of my two favorite Bratz, but I have a loose one to play with. I also have a Great Shape Barbie boxed. I had bought her for a school project for a museum class. And I have the Mini B set of classic Barbies from all the decades still boxed, because there's no way I could display them as cute as they are in that box.


3. Do you like to display your dolls, or keep them in storage? Why?

Most are displayed, but some are in my storage dresser in my closet. I like to look at as many as possible, but there's simply not enough room to show everyone.


4. For the Displayers: how do you like to display your dolls, and where? (In display boxes, on shelves, in a room box, in a doll house, around the desk, etc.)

I have a series of bookshelves that contain both books and dolls.


For the Storage folks: how do you store your dolls, and where?

My storage dresser in my closet.


5. Without looking, can you list where each of your dolls are at this very moment?

I think I could get most of them, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment