Monday, June 20, 2016

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Tasty Peach Studios

Red Bean Meowchi
I discovered Meowchis on Tumblr one day and wanted one ASAP! Sadly, the only one in stock at the time was white and then a bit later, they had a couple pastels. I was holding out for the red, while at the same time grumbling that I'd discovered them too late to get the black vampire bat.

Well, eventually the red came in stock and I ordered one. They're little 5" tall loaf cats and they're so squishy and cute! 

2015 Vampire Bat Meowchi





Some variants of popular exclusives were put up for pre-order and I got my vampire bat, although purple and not black. I honestly have yet to bond with this one. I'm not even sure why, but it's not the same. I love purple. I should love this, but I just like it. 

Disapproval Meowchi started as an April Fool's joke, but became an actual toy. I skipped on him the first time, but snatched him up the second time. I regret nothing. 

Feel the disapproval. 


The quality on these is nice. There is some variation in size. Vampire Bat is a little flatter than the other two and Disapproval is a bit smaller. But they stack nicely regardless.

I'm looking forward to what else this company comes up with with because I've seen several designs that are in process and they're all adorable. There are several Meowchi colors currently in stock and they're a reasonable price of $20, so get one today! 
Stack o' loafs
PHOTO CREDITS: All mine. 

RECOMMENDED SITES:

3 comments:

  1. Look, I understand this is a long shot but I was wondering if you are still on blogger. Is there by any chance that you still have the purple bat and are willing to sell this bat? I have been looking around for my wife and this is getting extremely challenging and hoping this will be my saving grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't have any bats left. I sold both the purple and the black within the past year or so. Sorry and good luck!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply to let me know and thank you for the luck.

      Delete