Sunday, December 20, 2020

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 2 Stella Monroe



We're going to see how fast I can do a review! Heh. 

Honestly, Stella wasn't really on my radar (because pink again already?) until I found out my friend was voicing her. Then she definitely got my attention! Her one little webisode appearance was cute, too. 






Stand 'n' stuff. 




Main outfit minus socks. 

I love that the top is a tee. I had thought it was a tank. 

That skirt is amazing. 



But the detail on the jacket is even more amazing. 

It's super soft, too. 





As with Karma, this is the only time you'll see these socks. 







Second outfit. 




Be careful deboxing the skirt. I tried to show in this pic where part of the thin layer is stuck together with one of these effin' tabs. I HATE THESE. They leave holes in material and they're just plain dangerous in anything this thin. What kind of idiot thought of this in the first place and what kind of fellow idiots keep it going? UGH. 




It's fancy time.


Second outfit top, skirt and shoes.





She's so cute. 

I love how she has the lighter streaks only in parts of her hair. 




She's like a pink fairy girl. I love her makeup. 

Oh, I totally forgot to mention in Karma's post, but did you notice the painted fingernails? Both Karma and Stella have them. 





With the white top. 


You'll never see this again either. 






And the jacket. 






Switch to the white skirt. 


I love the design of the skirt, but I want it to lay lower than it likes to. 







Without the jacket.



Again, some jewelry would have been nice.






Casual style. 


We really bonded a lot over all these outfit changes. 







Main outfit but with second outfit shoes. 






With the main shoes. 


I love that both of her pairs are closed-toe and so is one of Karma's. Not everything needs to be a sandal.



Aha! This is it. 

Main outfit jacket and tee with second outfit skirt and shoes. Perfect blend of fancy and casual. Sorta casual. Fashion doll casual. 


So yeah, Karma is definitely my new fave with Jade coming in second, but I think Stella just tied Sunny for third place. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment