Sunday, December 13, 2020

REVIEW: Hasbro Comfy Squad Mulan

 

I had no idea this girl existed, but I grabbed her right away when I saw her on the shelf tonight in Target. 

I'm not a fan of the pink and lavender they shoved her in when her main look for this theme is so strong. Ah, well. 



She's so cute though! 

I like the style of the outfit, just not the colors. But I suppose I should be used to Mulan shoved into pink and purple by now. 

Her hair is a little flippy, but not bad at all.



I'm not a fan of those molded, attached socks, but I've seen far worse examples. 

I hate fanny packs with a passion, but I also love Little Brother. I ended up putting it back on, but it wasn't easy. It's made of soft rubber and getting the little pegs through the belt holes was only accomplished because I have long nails. 

She does have articulated elbows and wrists. But not knees.


The new one is the much better face. She looks so close to the animation! I think she might be the best Mulan ever when it comes to that aspect. 

So the new has the better face and the old the better outfit and more articulation. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment