Tuesday, December 1, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: NOVEMBER 2020



So there were quite a few posts this month between news and reviews, but as for other purchases that I didn't review, I've only got three bears to share. November was my vacation month, so I didn't have a lot coming in. 

This bear here is Moritz. He's one of the 2020 Secret Collection. I grabbed him from QVC because I  wasn't 100% sure on him and I always like to be able to send something back when I'm not sure about it. I'd never return a bear to a stockist. 

Moritz is a keeper though. Honestly, a lot of this guy aren't nearly as cute as mine. Sorry, other Moritzes, but it's true. He's also super soft! Tyber!


Then we've got Banjo. He's an older bear from 2015. I've been looking for one for quite a while, because I bought one from a Facebook collector only to have her flip on me and go completely sketchy. I ended up getting the money back, but I was upset I wasn't getting the bear. 

Thankfully, a different collector on FB was a lot nicer than the first! She saw my name on the wishlist for Banjo in our CB group and she not only offered him to me, but at an amaxing price. 

He was worth the wait. He's so cute and I love his enormous feet. 





Then we've got the amazing Carousel. This was one of my big wants from the 2020 collection. Rea, Carousel and Logan (who I'm STILL waiting on and I'm really mad about it). 

Carousel is a whopping 22", so he's one of my biggest bears. I love black and red together, but I also noted that he's using the same fur as Together, an older bear that I love.



That neon red-tipped black fur is definitely the same on both. And I'm pretty sure Carousel's bright red is the same as my beloved Cherry Pie. 

My other bear from the same shipment is Miller, but he's not here yet. I'm hoping for tomorrow. It took me forever to choose one because I was last, but I lucked out and got the one I liked best! So you'll see him next month. 

I do have some good stuff coming up, likely over the next couple days. I have to do reviews for 2 Barbie Extra dolls, the LOL OMG Rocker/Punk set, LOL OMG Big Wig, and my first Kindi Kids. I finally caved on Kindi Kids. I've thought they were cute since Summer Peaches came out and she's one of my first two, though she isn't here yet. I do have Mystabella though, so she and the Barbies will likely be tomorrow's reviews. Not sure I'll get all four of them done, but I should at least be able to tackle those two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment