Thursday, December 24, 2020

REVIEW: Harry Potter Cedric Diggory



What better way to celebrate Christmas Eve than to do multiple doll reviews? 

We don't do family stuff anymore. We used to when my grandmother was still alive, but now it's just me and Mom, so the holidays are way more casual. I worked this afternoon/evening, then came home and deboxed a bunch of dolls. 

First up, we've got Cedric Diggory from Mattel's Harry Potter line. 





Cedric has been out for a while, like all the Goblet of Fire dolls, but I've been waiting on a good sale price to get him. I saw him on Amazon for about $12, so I knew it was time. 

Eventually, I need to get Harry in his Triwizard gear and maybe Hagrid, too. I saw Snape for less than $10 and considered him, but ultimately didn't get him. I'm not sure I want the adults. Hagrid is the most tempting one.  







Cedric's Triwizard robe is pretty cool, but it laces in the front and I was afraid to unlace it, so I had to loosen the laces a little and pull it over his head. 








I prefer the simpler color block shirt, so this is what he's staying in. 



If you're a Twilight fan, you need to get this doll. This is the best Robert Pattinson likeness I've seen. You can practically hear him yelling at Bella. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment